Creating an account on Qasa is easy, and free! Also, by creating an attractive user profile you will increase your chances of tenants feeling comfortable contacting you.
- What makes an attractive profile
- Mandatory to verify your social security number
- Update your contact information
- Customize your notifications
What makes an attractive profile
We value transparency and want our users to get insights into whom they are interacting with. Here are some tips to enhance your profile and make it more appealing to potential tenants:
- Profile Picture: Adding a profile picture gives your profile a personal touch and allows tenants to get to know you beyond just text.
- Description: Provide a brief description of yourself and why you are renting out. It will add a personal touch to your ad and help you build trust with interested tenants.
Mandatory to verify your social security number
To ensure a safe and fraud-free experience, we require all landlords to have a verified ID before they can publish a listing. Your social security number will, of course, not be visible to anyone on the platform.
You can wait to do this until it's time to publish your ad. Here you can read more about BankID verification.
Update your contact information
It is essential to have correct phone numbers and email addresses linked to your account. If you ever change your contact details, don't forget to update your Qasa account through your General Settings.
Customize your notifications
In your Notification Settings, you can adjust your notifications according to your preferences. Choose the type of notifications you want and how often you want to receive them. This will help you keep track of relevant messages and inquiries.