Extending a lease is something only the landlord can do. Therefore, ask your landlord to go into the tab "Leases" and click on "Extend lease". The landlord will have to enter the new end date so make sure to discuss that beforehand. An extension contract will then be sent to you via email and text for electronic signing.
Artiklar i denna kategori
- What to do if an accident happens in your home
- Do I need to sign up for a home insurance or is it enough if the Landlord has an insurance?
- Who is responsible for the apartment and its furniture during the rental?
- My landlord and I want to extend our lease
- I want to terminate my lease early
- What happens to the deposit at the end of the rental period?
- How does it work with move out cleaning?