Hi there 👋
So nice to see that you've found our new Help Center! We hope you'll find answers to all your questions about Qasa and housing rentals.
In this section (Announcements > Updates) we will post release notes every time we make updates to the platform and our product.
Last week, on September 18, we shipped some nice updates to the product and here are the highlights.
Highlights for tenants and homeseekers
- You can know add your desired move-in and move-out dates when you apply to a listing. This is one of most common questions in the conversation between tenant and landlord and we hope this will make the experience smoother.
- When you apply or discard a listing you will automatically go to the next listing in your search result. It's a way faster experience!
- The best update is of course our new Help Center. We hope our Help Center will help many of you get started with Qasa.
Highlights for landlords and homeowners
- The Chat and Lease builder in your conversations are now even more mobile-friendly. This means you can create a lease and sign with your new tenant wherever you are!
- Received applications now have a smarter sorting. Algorithms have been implemented to find the best applications for your rental. The tenants that have the best chance to rent your place for the entire term will be listed first.
- When you accept an application the system now only starts a conversation with the tenant. You decide when it's time to create a lease.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any feedback, positive or negative. We'd love to hear from you!
Victor and the team at Qasa