For some homes, it is possible to sign the lease directly in the ad. You can find all the information you need to make the decision. When you have signed the lease directly in the listing, you always rent without a deposit and you will pay the rent to us every month.
- How it works
- What is required from me to sign a lease directly in the ad?
- Do you have questions about the home?
- When do you get in touch with the landlord?
How it works
- Accept the dates and terms
- Verify your identity with BankID and make a credit check
- Review the lease
- Sign the lease with BankID
- The landlord then has 48 hours to sign
- Once the landlord has signed, the lease is binding and the home is yours!
- Rent deposit free and pay the rent to Qasa every month
- Feel at home
- When the rental period is over, ask for an extension or move out
What is required to sign a lease directly in the ad?
To instantly sign the lease you need to verify your identity with BankID and make a micro credit check proving your credit worthiness. Then the home can be yours!
Do you have questions about the home?
In the home description you will find all the necessary information about the home and area. If you have any further questions, you are more than welcome to contact our rental agent by clicking Contact in the ad.
When do you get in touch with the landlord?
After the landlord has signed the lease, the home is yours. A conversation is then started between you and the landlord at the website, where you can contact each other regarding details before moving in. You will also find the landlord's phone number at the bottom of the signed lease, which you will find under the My rentals tab.
For more information about signing a lease, read our article Write a rental agreement as tenant.