Relax - You can now advertise your holiday home via Qasa!
How do I advertise my holiday home on Qasa
- You create your holiday ad under the tab My listings, where you place the ad as a holiday home
- Enter the information that may be necessary for tenants, such as what is included in the rental and not, the time for check-in, check-out and other important information.
- Once your ad is published, tenants will be able to send you booking requests. You can choose to either decline or accept the tenant's booking request
- If you both accept the booking, the booking will be approved and reserved
- Hand over the keys and sit back with the knowledge that Qasa handles the payments
What does it cost to rent out through us?
It is completely free to advertise your holiday home on Qasa. It costs 2% of the booking value to rent out through us, which is deducted from your payment before the rent is paid to you.
For how long is the ad published?
The ad is published as long as you are regularly active in your account.
How do I enter my available dates?
You do this easily in the ad placement where you specify which dates are available and which are not. You also state where the price per night and which days the tenant can check in on.
I just want to rent for weeks, is it possible?
Yes, you can choose the minimum number of days you want to rent out your holiday accommodation, as well as which days the tenant can check-in.
What applies when canceling and rebooking?
Cancellation is made by the tenant by either withdrawing the booking request or you as the landlord rejecting the request, and the tenant then applies again.
You choose which cancellation policy you want the tenants to have linked to your bookings. You choose this when you create your ad. These options are available:
- Strict - 100% refund if the tenant cancels more than 60 days before access, 50% refund 30-60 days before, no refund if cancellation occurs 30 days before access
- Medium - 100% refund if the tenant cancels more than 30 days before access, 50% refund 14-30 days before, and no refund 14 days before access
- Flexible - 100% refund if the tenant cancels more than 14 days before access, 50% refund 7-14 days before, no refund if cancellation takes place 7 days before.
When will I receive my payment?
You will receive your payment after the rental is completed. Ensure you have entered your bank account under your settings, here, and the payment will reach you within 1-3 banking days after the end of the stay.
What happens if the tenant does not pay?
When the invoice is paid, the booking is fully confirmed. In the case of unpaid invoice, the cancellation takes place automatically after 72 hours, or less than 24 hours before check-in.
How does it work with possession rights for holiday accommodation?
The right of possession takes effect if the tenant has lived in the home for more than nine months in a row. You can easily agree on the right of possession on the Swedish courts' website via a downloadable form. Via this article you can download the form.
What should I do if something breaks during the rental?
You report the damage that has occurred to Hedvig via their app or website. The tenant pays the deductible of SEK 1,000. You can read more about the insurance with Hedvig here.